Seriously...

So it struck me yesterday, and yes, it is weird.

Inspirations play a great part in our lives. What we do today was a dream once when we saw someone doing the same thing maybe in our childhood or in our early ages of our lives. Also, inspirations work only when you see the work getting successful.

What weird is that yesterday, out of the blue, it struck me that Satan (usually seen as the bad guy) can actually been taken as an inspiration! But how? It's simple. He always does what he wants to! And somehow or the other, we, with our bright ideas to revolutionize the fields we have our precious talents in, get left behind with petty reasons like - my parents won't allow me to do it or what will the society think of me. We are living in a world where nobody cares about what you or somebody else is doing! And if you accept that yes there was a kind of society in ancient times, then my friend, Satan has been working 'successfully' upon this since the very world was created! Though in foul things but you know they say - take good from anywhere you get it, even if it's a crow (this silly creature gets up early in the morning to ruin our peaceful sleeps.) It's just that सोच बदलो, देश बदलेगा।


Aliasgar Chashmawala
23rd October, 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Perspective

A Face I Remember

A Lift from the Chauffeur of my Life