A Lift from the Chauffeur of my Life

I strolled along the path of my life,
With an irritating stone of deep dark fears.
Secrets - sharper than the blade of a knife,
With an outback of only tears.

I strolled along the path of my life, alone,
With trespassers intruigly curious about my solitude,
And people tried to mend my attitude,
But all the squanderers left me to mourn.

I strolled along,
With a wish prolong,
On the road so long,
With my heart so strong.

And then I saw a celestial body,
With rays brighter than the sun.
It was a person ofcourse,
Definitely - my life had found its long lost fun.

It created such a bond,
With my feelings - so fond,
The darkness of my life finally yawned,
For the pursuit of happiness has now dawned.

That strong bond - is such a friend,
The best of all - the only one who can mend.
It has got such a personality and perspective,
The bright light of chivalry in front it is just deflective.

That bestfriend to me is known as my sister.
She has brought along a magical scrub,
Which has made all of my mistakes glister.

Yet - choosing people in life is not easy,
There are millions and you don't have to be cheesy.
But for once and for all I know,
I chose her as my sister
And got chosed as her little brother.

A bestfriend in need can be helped by only a bestfriend indeed.

Aliasgar Chashmawala
07th October, 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Perspective

A Face I Remember